The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support to the Product Org leadership team.
- Provide general support to the Product Org leadership team.
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls.
- Work on reporting requests and various projects as assigned.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and business travel arrangements for the Product Org leadership team including processing, obtaining required approvals, and submitting to AP for payment.
- Establish and maintain appropriate documentation and files as needed.
- Maintain accurate, organized, and efficient filing system.
- Create and edit presentations/spreadsheets.
- Effectively communicate with others and solve problems daily.
- Develop processes and efficiencies for routine office management, invoicing, collaboration, etc.
- Coordinate all materials for appropriate leadership meetings.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of four years’ office experience in a professional atmosphere required.
- Highly PC proficient, including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Familiarity with the Google office suite is an additional benefit.
- Organized, detail oriented and professional.
- Comfort interacting with all levels of management, division associates, corporate associates, customers, outside entities, etc.
- Impeccable communication skills & phone etiquette.
- Good writing and organization skills.
- Team player with ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks while working under pressure to meet simultaneous deadlines.
- Ability to operate and work with IT to trouble shoot software and equipment issues.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Executive Assistant to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
General Overview of Compensation & Benefits:
- The *median base compensation for this position is estimated to be $30 per hour, subject to adjustment based on business-related factors including employee qualifications, geographic location, and operational considerations.
- This position will be eligible for company benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage along with a broad range of supplemental benefits including 401K Retirement Plan, prepaid legal assistance, and more. We also offer paid time off for vacation, sickness, holiday, and bereavement. We are pleased to be able to provide 100% company paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance. This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business
- The median amount may be greater or less than the average salary.