The Project Manager is detail-oriented and manages the fast-growing real estate interiors pipeline. The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing 3D virtual tour projects from initial intake through final delivery, liaising with marketing teams across all Divisions, and working closely with an internal, cross-functional teams to ensure all project requirements and quality standards are met. This role leads and manages the Creative Services Operations team and ensures to meet company & team goals while providing best-in-class service to clients.
- Lead employees using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee contribution and includes goal setting, feedback, and performance development planning.
- Maintain employee work schedules including assignments, job rotation, training, vacations, and paid time off, telecommuting, cover for absenteeism, and overtime scheduling.
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Organize, manage, and delegate multiple Creative Services Interior projects across team members, from gathering requirements to delivering final rendered assets and virtual tours.
- Assist with coordinating project submission and document ingestion with team members and/or marketing teams across Divisions, organize and review files to identify missing assets, and request additional materials as needed.
- Coordinate and monitor project hand-offs to 3D partners.
- Communicate with the across the team and with leadership, manage risks and issues, and monitor progress to ensure that the project stays on track.
- Communicate professionally through emails or calls with clients regarding project statuses, SLA delays, or any other areas of concern around their projects.
- Monitor and track progress across projects to ensure timely delivery and exceptional quality.
- Update and communicate consistently across all project management systems.
- Manage resource allocation internally and across external partners.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Identify process and technology bottlenecks, and partner with teams to resolve them systematically.
- Evaluate the project's success and identifies areas for improvement in future projects.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Prior management experience, directly supervising and supporting employees.
- Proficiency project managing initiatives cross-functionally with other teams.
- Familiarity with architectural plans and specifications, and the ability to read such documents (CAD drawings, specifications, etc.)
- Experience in the residential construction industry
- Experience liaising with clients, tracking, and responding to feedback, and translating that feedback into action.
- General experience rendering photo-realistic environments, experience using VRay is preferred.
- General knowledge of 3ds Max is preferred.
- Certificate or college degree in related fields preferred (Architecture, Construction, Management, Communications)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to coordinate work with remote teams asynchronously, and in different time zones.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously from inception to completion—establishing timelines, adhering to budgets, and ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- High level of accountability and ownership in proactively identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing solutions.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Senior Project Manager to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
General Overview of Compensation & Benefits:
- The *median base compensation for this position is estimated to be $89,250 annually, subject to adjustment based on business-related factors including employee qualifications, geographic location, and operational considerations.
- This position will be eligible for company benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage along with a broad range of supplemental benefits including 401K Retirement Plan, prepaid legal assistance, and more. We also offer paid time off for vacation, sickness, holiday, and bereavement. We are pleased to be able to provide 100% company paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance. This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business
- The median amount may be greater or less than the average salary.