Customer Solutions Manager
Posted on Saturday, November 5, 2022
About The Role:
Recurve's goal is to make saving energy accessible and affordable for everyone and we achieve this goal through the use of advanced data analytics. Our open-source SaaS platform and tools help energy professionals around the world leverage their smart meter data to quickly and accurately measure energy usage and the impact of efficiency and demand flexibility on the grid. By providing these valuable insights, our customers are able to navigate the nuances behind energy data modeling in order to drive value into their organization.
As a Customer Solutions Manager at Recurve, you will work closely with our customers and internal teams to put these solutions into action. Our partnerships with utilities provide a unique opportunity to reach a wide audience and make a significant impact on energy consumption and carbon emissions. Through data analysis and insights, we help utilities identify areas where energy savings programs can be most effective and provide support to ensure the success of these initiatives. Being a part of this effort not only offers the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the planet but also to work with a diverse range of stakeholders and contribute to the growth of a dynamic and innovative industry.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with Recurve customers to ensure we understand their business goals and assist them in developing effective meter-based programs using our products and services.
- Act as the primary point of contact between customers and our internal technical teams to ensure client analytics and associated deliverables best serve their unique business needs.
- Lead regular customer and internal check-in meetings while also identifying opportunities for additional value-add and contract renewals.
- Provide guidance, coaching and support to both current and potential customers on how to conceptualize, structure and manage successful energy based programs.
- Build strong relationships with our clients and help them navigate complex stakeholder ecosystems.
- Collaborate with Recurve's Business Development team to tailor products and services to meet the needs of both new and current customers.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Recurve’s products, capabilities, and the research and methods behind them.
- 5+ years of industry experience in demand-side management programs, such as energy efficiency, demand response, and distributed generation or storage. Other experience in clean energy will also be considered.
- 5+ years of cross-functional Project Management across multiple teams.
- Bachelor's (BA/BS) degree from an accredited school.
- Demonstrated writing skills, including drafting industry-focused papers/reports, customer-facing communications, and concisely presenting complex subject matter.
- Excellent communication in public speaking roles, including customer meetings, and presenting to diverse stakeholder groups with real-time questions and answer sessions.
- Experience working with large datasets and concisely telling the story from the results.
- A track record of meeting deadlines on projects and getting ahead of work.
- A tested personal strategy to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks related to personal and customer work items.
- Above-average attention to detail
Bonus Points, But Not Required:
- Prior experience in a SaaS based energy company.
- Experience with SQL and/or other programming languages.
- Bachelor's degree and/or Advanced degree in energy or sustainability related subject matter.
- Experience working in multiple domains as it relates to energy efficiency.
- Continued advancement in multiple roles related to energy efficiency.
Recurve is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.