Aggregator and Pipeline Manager
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
At Recurve, we are dedicated to solve the most complex clean energy grid challenges to meet our climate goals and ensure keeping the lights on! Our open-source SaaS platform and sophisticated M&V analytics and forecasting tools help energy professionals leverage their smart meter data to quickly and accurately measure energy usage, and the impact of demand flexibility resources on the grid. Our FLEXmarket product is proving that demand management can scale and deliver cost-effective outcomes for grid management and customer savings.
We are an organization that places a high value on interoperability, transparency, communication, and collaboration, with no black boxes. We are a 100% distributed, performance driven organization that welcomes all applicants who are self-motivated, thrive in a remote-working environment, and want to help grow a fast paced startup.
About The Role:
Recurve is seeking an experienced Aggregator & Pipeline Manager to join our FLEXMarkets team. As our Aggregator & Pipeline Manager, you will be the primary point of contact for Aggregators, Contractors and Installers who have projects transacting in the FLEXMarkets domain. Our Agg and Pipeline Managers are vital to the success of FLEXMarkets and represent Recurve as the face of the organization to these participants. The Aggregator Manager will interact with Aggregators, Contractors and Installers on a daily basis, providing guidance on the details of the FLEXMarkets, answering questions about specific projects, connecting them with the Recurve Portal and acting as their advocate with other Recurve teams. This role provides a significant amount of ownership and is an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for managing projects and programs that pertain to our aggregator partners.
What You Will Do:
- Interact with our aggregate partners on a day-to-day basis that are responsible for moving projects into current and potential markets.
- Provide guidance on participation requirements with outside aggregators, contractors, and other clients.
- Create and provide best practices around aggregator involvement and interaction with the Recurve aggregator portal.
- Provide communication and status updates on enrolled partners and projects, and continually track the success of these projects.
- Recruit, source, and onboard aggregate partners in new markets.
- Coach aggregate partners on current and potential markets, and how to maximize their participation and product functionality.
- Facilitate and support project pipelines as needed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members from our Markets, Operations and Management teams.
- Act as the voice and owner of our aggregator facing products and work cross functionally with our product team in regards to potential updates and features that could be of potential value for our customers.
- 3+ years experience in program management or channel partnerships within the aggregate or contracting space.
- Prior experience and success working on the demand-side (energy efficiency, demand response, distributed generation and/or storage, etc.).
- Previous experience working with aggregate clients, contractors or partners on the demand-side.
- Proven track record of working within program and/or project management within relevant areas.
- Comfortability working and connecting with prospective and current aggregate and/or other energy partners.
- Strong verbal, visual and written communication skills with the ability to explain approach to all levels in the organization and our external partners.
- Above average attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Comfortability navigating through nebulous situations and driving meaningful solutions.
- Comfortability working in a remote and distributed environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Policy, Environmental Sciences, Communications, Business Administration, etc.
Bonus Points, But Not Required
- Master’s Degree in Policy, Environmental Sciences, Communications, Business Administration, etc.
- PMP or other related project/program management credential.
- Prior experience working within construction management.
Recurve is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.