Field Sales Specialist
Field Sales Specialist:
Come Join the Growing Team!
Sonic Internet is seeking a highly-motivated Field Sales Specialist to join our fast-growing team. We are seeking individuals that are ready to transition their field sales abilities to an extremely fast growing industry, with one of the leading companies in the space, resulting in more job security, better benefits and so much more!
Sonic Internet is one of the fastest growing internet providers in the country - revolutionizing the industry by leading in customer support, and bringing accessible, affordable internet to all. Each sales career opening at Sonic is an opportunity for personal growth, career development, and income growth!
- Connect with prospective customers about our products and services (Door to Door)
- Apply knowledge of products to best meet customer needs
- Strategically network and expand your customer base
- Confidently provide focused customer service
- Track and monitor performance against team and company metrics
---Although having experience is a plus, if you believe you will succeed in this position then we want to talk to you!---
- MUST have a valid CA license for at least 3+ years and a personal vehicle for transportation. Clean DMV record.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset backed by a proven experience in sales and/or customer service.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound consultative selling skills and mastery of the art of negotiation.
- Computer skills and capable of learning new computer applications.
-Commission ONLY: Target 1st year earnings: $75k annually
-Uncapped, unlimited commission: Each rep will be paid a flat commission of $150 per Qualified Sale
- Competitive pay and performance-based incentives, uncapped commission.
- Flexible work hours, rep's make their own schedule!
- Reps will be able to work Mon-Fri 9am-8pm and Sat-Sun 10am-7pm. Reps may work as many days/hours they choose.
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, profit sharing, and more).
- No Vacation Time (no time accruals), 24 hours Sick Time, 2 paid holidays.
- Mileage Reimbursement.
- Paid training.
- Collaborative team culture in a dynamic working environment.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Free sales training, extensive support, and mentorship program.
Sonic is an equal opportunity employer. Sonic is committed to providing a work environment free of harassment, discrimination, retaliation and disrespectful or other unprofessional conduct based on sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation. It also prohibits discrimination, harassment, disrespectful or unprofessional conduct based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
Since 1994, Sonic has been committed to building a faster, more affordable internet, and to hiring the nicest people around. We are looking for exceptional employees who want to challenge the industry for the better by putting members first and offering accessible connectivity for everyone.
Foster your personal growth, develop your career, and make a difference in an industry where honest business practice has become optional. Every career opening at Sonic is an opportunity to join a dedicated team where each department works closely together with one another.
Join a community-minded company that empowers the growth of a better internet — one home, one business, one employee at a time.