UpTerra Production Associate
UpTerra is at the forefront of agri-tech, delivering breakthrough solutions for crop and animal wellness. UpTerra's system makes water more hydrating and delivers energetic frequencies for improved crop, soil, and animal health, reducing the need for physical inputs. Its affordable solution increases farms' efficiency, reduces input costs, and maximizes productivity. UpTerra contributes to the legacy and bottom line of its farming customers by harnessing the power of nature.
We are on the lookout for a Production Associate that is energetic and passionate. Using your assembly skills to build electro-mechanical assemblies, you will join a fast-paced startup that is growing rapidly, run by a small but highly efficient team, that is focused on revitalizing water for agriculture, people, and the planet.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assemble/solder electrical wiring/harnessing,
- Solder low density pcba’s
- Assemble mechanical assemblies and finished products
- Read technical literature, work instructions, schematics
- Testing of products per specific testing protocols
- Meet daily production quality and productivity targets
- Work well under pressure using your own initiative, sometimes without direct instructions or supervision
- Understand and follow safety rules and cleanliness guidelines
- Quickly adapt to new projects, and complete tasks within a set time frame
- Physical requirements: Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of direct experience building electro-mechanical assemblies, pcba’s and final products
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Hand and body dexterity for mechanical assembly, with excellent mechanical aptitude
- Proficient soldering skills for connectors, low density pcba’s and cabling
- Ability to be a detail-oriented team player, but also work well independently when required
- Ability and understanding of simple hand tools, power tools, and basic electrical instrumentation (Digital volt meters, etc.)
- Capable of working independently to quickly overcome challenges without supervision
- Attention to the details. You strive for excellence in everything that you do.
- Curiosity - you thrive in the unknown. You have the grit and tenacity to continue moving projects forward and working through an ambiguous challenge.
- You love to build things