About Abstract Ice Company:
Abstract Ice is a premium, craft ice company founded by the former executives of Lagunitas Brewing Company.
Located in Petaluma, California, the company creates perfectly clear craft ice. Just as important as choosing the right glassware or using high quality crafted ingredients, clear craft ice instantly elevates the beverage experience. Whether in a cocktail or zero-proof beverage Abstract Ice provides the canvas to take it to the next level.
As the second sales hire in a fast expanding company with a high demand product, this person will have the opportunity to excel quickly and be a part of transforming the craft cocktail industry.
The San Francisco Market Salesperson will collaborate with the Vice President of Sales, as well as the Vice President of Marketing to ensure that targeted restaurants, bars and select retailers are inspired and engaged to become purchasers and proponents of Abstract Ice.
- Develop and execute business plans within assigned geography to achieve targeted penetration rates
- Actively work with on premise and retail accounts to achieve results throughout territory
- Responsible for achieving sales targets in assigned area, while assisting with the development of the sales team
- Accountable for volume, distribution, and retail execution
In Market execution:
- Coordinate with Vice President of Sales to develop and execute monthly and annual plans
- Responsible for in outlet selling – Primarily on premise with some off premise
- Accountable for the analysis, segmentation and development of target account lists
- Own the execution of the Abstract Ice portfolio in territory (distribution, new items, etc.)
- Own the development of Abstract’s portfolio brands (identifying and prioritizing brand building opportunities)
- Prepare and present annual and monthly territory performance reviews
Business Analysis and Collaborative Planning:
- Understanding brand attributes and effectively communicate these to on premise and retail customers
- Problem solving and opportunity identification across all channels and segments
- Development of target account lists
- Development and leadership of the annual and monthly plan development and active in-market implementation/execution/evaluation
- Scorecarding and KPI development, alignment, tracking
- Operate within assigned budget to meet objectives and grow sales
Requirements Education & Experience:
- Demonstrated success in relevant prior work experience
- Prior sales experience
- Experience selling in a direct store environment preferred
- Four year college degree preferred
- Retail and customer solution based selling ability
- Negotiation - Persuasion
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- High energy team player with strong social skills
- Comfortable with nontraditional work schedule – some nights and weekends
Salary range $70,000 - $75,000 plus bonus, benefits and other incentives.
To be considered for the position, please submit a cover letter and your resume via email or regular mail to the address below. No phone calls please
Attn: Sales Manager
755 Southpoint Blvd, Suite A
Petaluma, CA 94954