PART TIME ASSISTANT MARKETING COORDINATOR
WHO IS FRĒDA SALVADOR?
Based in San Francisco and handcrafted in Spain and El Salvador, FRĒDA SALVADOR is an artisan brand that is both modern and streamlined in its approach to footwear. Designed with the self-expressive woman in mind, each style embraces confidence and exudes a casual, yet sophisticated aesthetic that resonates deeply among fashion followers. The brand is both approachable and effortless offering a sought after versatility that makes them the goto for everyday occasions.
We are a fast paced start up with a small but mighty team with strong values in teamwork and a positive and supportive work environment. Women-founded and women-led.
We are looking for part-time (12-20 hrs per week) Assistant Marketing Coordinator who will support the day-to-day tasks and organization of the marketing team, with a focus on the influencer/ambassador community for FRĒDA SALVADOR. You will also support brand marketing initiatives and events based on business needs.
The primary focus of this role will be to support the Community Coordinator as we scale our Influencer + Ambassadors program, including tasks like:
- Gifting + Tracking Orders
- Press + PR + Brand Collab Gifting Boxes
- Organize UGC imagery + content
- Keep tabs on Press Features/ Shoutouts
- Build FRĒDA presence on Pinterest
- Support events + popups
RESPONSIBILITIES/ What You’ll Do
- Responsible for inputting and tracking main season and off season gifting for orders including ambassador, trade, event, press, celebrity showroom requests
- Assist in prep, execution, + shipping of gifting boxes for limited edition launches, brand collaborations, events, and more
- Manage organization of User Generated Content to be utilized across all owned marketing channels such as Emails, Site Landing Pages, Social, Press Kits, Ambassador Decks
- Update product tags in Foursixty app to ensure IG Feed on FRĒDA homepage is current
- Upload + curate FRĒDA Pinterest boards to align with business needs including seasonal launches, collections, mood etc
- Track and note all press mentions + shoutouts in publications onto proper dashboards + folders
- Motivate and inspire fellow team members and bring forth a passion for working as a cohesive team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field
- 0-2 Years of prior marketing experience; will consider individuals with strong internships
- Understanding of traditional and digital marketing strategies.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Interest in learning marketing software, affiliate platforms, and content management systems
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box
- Experience with Dropbox, Impact, Shopify, Google Sheets or excel is a nice-to-have
- Must be available to work in-person at FREDA’s HQ in Sausalito 3 days/ week
Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter to set up an interview. We are looking for new hire to start by February 12th.