UX Product Designer
The Product Designer is passionate and revolutionizes internal software streamlining the data related to homes. The Product Designer has a strong understanding of user-centered design principles, the ability to go from concept to fully executed feature, and good taste of beautiful, responsive, accessible visual design.
- Conduct user research and analysis to understand user needs and pain points.
- Design wireframes, prototypes, and mockups to test and iterate on design ideas.
- Work with engineers to implement designs and ensure they meet user expectations.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure that designs are aligned with business goals.
- Present designs to stakeholders and prioritize feedback.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in design, computer science, or a related field or 3+ years of experience in product design
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles
- Experience with wireframing, prototyping, and mockups
- Experience with user testing and iteration
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Portfolio of work demonstrating design skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD
- Experience with user research and analytics tools
- Experience with A/B testing
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of information architecture best practices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for creating user-friendly experiences.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Product Designer to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
General Overview of Compensation & Benefits:
- The *median base compensation for this position is estimated to be $84,693 annually, subject to adjustment based on business-related factors including employee qualifications, geographic location, and operational considerations.
- This position will be eligible for company benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage along with a broad range of supplemental benefits including 401K Retirement Plan, prepaid legal assistance, and more. We also offer paid time off for vacation, sickness, holiday, and bereavement. We are pleased to be able to provide 100% company paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance. This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business
- The median amount may be greater or less than the average salary.