Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Execute field team operational procedures to ensure compliance with safety and regulatory requirements.
- Communicate continuously with office-based and field-based Ojjo support personnel.
- Proactively identify potential risk issues and collaborate with Field Operations Manager and other business partners across the Ojjo organization and customer to institute an agreed upon resolution.
- Provide effective problem resolutions to facilitate improvements between the client/customer and field team. Escalate to Ojjo Management, client or subcontractor problems that arise at site level.
- Coordinate with Field Operations Manager the Client’s site access and safety requirements needed when any Ojjo personnel or subcontractors will be on site or visit site.
- Communicate continuously with Ojjo Project Engineering team any engineering-related considerations.
- Develop strong relationships with the Client’s site staff.
- Communicate material deliveries, inventory counts, and project progress updates with Field Operations Manager or Ojjo Operations team.
- Greater than 75% of time role will be performed outside conventional office environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Planning, Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent work experience preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in utility scale solar site or similar construction required.
- Between 2-3 years of site management experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong organization, planning, and project management skills; ability to prioritize daily tasks for self and help team meet requirements and deadlines.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Leadership qualities and capabilities; subject matter expert in construction principles and methods
- Familiarity with mechanical skills to understand the use of heavy machinery and equipment that is used regularly on construction sites
- Ability to travel/relocate to projects full-time
- Ability to travel a minimum of 75% of the time as well as relocate to projects full-time
- Physical stamina in order to handle the long hours of performing work during the day in hot or cold weather