Field Sales Specialist
Field Sales Specialist:
-Uncapped commission, Flexible schedule, Full Benefits, Mileage reimbursement, Paid training, and more!
Come Join the Growing Team!
Sonic Internet is seeking a highly-motivated Field Sales Specialists to join our fast-growing team. We are seeking individuals that are ready to transition their field sales abilities to an extremely fast growing industry, with one of the leading companies in the space, resulting in more job security, better benefits and so much more!
- Connect with prospective customers about our products and services (Door to Door) in your area.
- Apply knowledge of products to best meet customer needs.
- Strategically network and expand your customer base.
- Confidently provide focused customer service.
- Track and monitor performance against team and company metrics.
---Although having door to door sales experience is a plus, if you believe you will succeed in this position then we want to talk to you!---
- MUST have a valid CA license for at least 3+ years and a personal vehicle for transportation
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset backed by a proven experience in sales and/or customer service.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound consultative selling skills and mastery of the art of negotiation.
- You are computer savvy and capable of learning new computer applications.
Commission ONLY - $200 per sign up. Target is 2 sign ups per dayAverage salary: $70-$92k annually if employee stays on target
- Competitive pay and performance-based incentives, uncapped commission.
- Full Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, profit sharing, and more)
- Flexible work hours.
- Mileage Reimbursement.
- Paid training.
- Collaborative team culture in a dynamic working environment.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Free sales training, extensive support, and mentorship program.
Sonic is an equal opportunity employer. Sonic is committed to providing a work environment free of harassment, discrimination, retaliation and disrespectful or other unprofessional conduct based on sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation. It also prohibits discrimination, harassment, disrespectful or unprofessional conduct based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
Foster your personal growth, develop your career, and make a difference in an industry where honest business practice has become optional. Every career opening at Sonic is an opportunity to join a dedicated team where each department works closely together with one another.
Join a community-minded company that empowers the growth of a better internet — one home, one business, one employee at a time.